KICTeam agrees with the CDC and your Equipment Manufacturers’ recommendations concerning the importance of keeping both the inside and outside of your customer-facing equipment clean.
General cleaning removes germs and bacteria from all surfaces including:
- Counters and shelves
- Touch screens and order tablets
- POS systems
- Card reader
- Self-service kiosks
- And so much more
A thorough cleaning is a necessary step in good equipment hygiene processes for the health and safety of your customers and employees. This should be followed by using a disinfectant that is appropriate for that equipment. Not all equipment can take the harsh chemicals or disinfectants and it is important to follow the manuals for cleaning guidelines.
Cleaning your equipment needs to be part of every operation’s daily protocols. We offer many different cleaning products that address a variety of equipment and their specific needs. Our cleaning agents are each designed to address a particular type of dirt, grime, or grease left behind during normal use.
- SheerClean is alcohol-free and safe for all surfaces including touch screens. It was originally designed to remove grease from touch screens and digital signage and is now used widely on any hard surface.
- ClearDisplay for steak free cleaning of all types of screens
- MiracleMagic for currency devices
- WonderSolvent for inks
- Isopropyl Alcohol, 99.7%, and 70%