Ready-to-Use Disinfectant. Cleans and disinfects in one easy step, ideal for use on most hard, non-porous technology surfaces.
EPA registered, broad spectrum disinfectant wipe designed for use on external technology surfaces, including touchscreens, monitors, plastics and metals. The botanically derived active ingredients are non-corrosive and deliver a superior protection against disease-causing germs. When used as directed, this disinfecting wipe will kill over 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* on most hard, non-porous surfaces. DiSantech™ Wipes are available in an easy to open canister containing durable, presaturated wipes for quick and easy contamination control. Meets OSHA requirements for blood-borne pathogens and EPA List N criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Features & Benefits
- Ready-to-Use Disinfectant – Cleans and disinfects in one easy step. Ideal for use on most hard, non-porous technology surfaces.
- NSF Certified – Approved for use on all surfaces not always requiring a rinse in and around food processing areas.
- EPA List N Registered – Meets EPA’s requirements for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Gentle on Technology – Citric acid-based disinfectant delivers powerful efficacy against pathogens – without the potentially harmful effects of other chemical disinfectants. Contains no alcohol, ammonia, bleach, or chlorine. This disinfectant will not harm the sensitive surfaces of your technology.
- Easy-to-Use Canister – Guarantees consistent dispensing of wipes while the snap locking lid minimizes solution evaporation.