DiSantech™ is an EPA registered, broad spectrum disinfectant designed for use on exterior technology surfaces, including touchscreens, monitors, plastics, metals and more!
DiSantech™ is an EPA registered, broad spectrum disinfectant designed for use on exterior technology surfaces, including touchscreens, monitors, plastics, metals and more! The botanically derived active ingredients are non-corrosive and deliver a superior protection against disease-causing germs. When used as directed, this disinfectant will kill over 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* on most hard, non-porous surfaces. DiSantech™ meets EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 10 in|
ATM, Barcode & Scanner, Bill Validator, Card Reader, Cash Acceptors, Cash Recycler, Check Scanner, Coin Counter, Currency Counter, Document Scanner, Handhelds, Hard Surfaces, Kiosk & Self-Service, POS Systems, Printers & Copiers, Smart Safes, Thermal Printer, Touchscreens, Monitors & Tablets
Features & Benefits
- Ready-to-Use Disinfectant – Cleans and disinfects in one easy step. Ideal for use on most hard, non-porous technology surfaces.
- NSF Certified – Approved for use on all surfaces not always requiring a rinse in and around food processing areas.
- EPA List N Registered – Meets EPA’s requirements for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Gentle on Technology – Citric acid-based disinfectant delivers powerful efficacy against pathogens – without the potentially harmful effects of other chemical disinfectants. Contains no alcohol, ammonia, bleach, or chlorine. This disinfectant will not harm the sensitive surfaces of your technology.
- Easy-to-Use Canister – Guarantees consistent dispensing of wipes while the snap locking lid minimizes solution evaporation.