DiSantech®: The Best Broad Spectrum Disinfectant on the Market
DiSantech® is an EPA-registered, broad-spectrum disinfectant suitable for use on technology that kills over 99.9% of bacteria & viruses (*).
DiSantech® meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2(*) the virus that causes of COVID-19.
KIC’s DiSantech® disinfecting agent is better than any other disinfectant currently available because it is:
- Botanically derived from natural ingredients – not chemical derivatives.
- Gentler and safer for use – contains no bleach, ammonia, alcohol, or ammonia.
- N-List EPA-registered.
- NSF Certified – safe for use in and around food preparation areas.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Hard, non-porous exteriors including:
- Electronic displays, keypads, keyboards, and other touch points.
- Point of sale systems
- Self-checkout stations
- Computers, monitors, and tablets
- Credit card terminals
- Thermal and label printers
- Printers, copiers, and barcode scanners
- Stainless steel surfaces
Excellent for disinfecting stainless steel, rubber seals, rubber bumpers, plastic and metal housings, lenses, clear panels, battery contacts, as well as surface disinfecting of counter tops and clear barriers composed of steel, chrome, glass, and vinyl.
DiSantech® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
KIC Part Number: K2-CDS32N1 (32 oz. Bottle)
DiSantech® Pre-Saturated Wipes
KIC Part Number: K2-WC100DS (100 Ct. Canister)