Our Waffletechnology® for DCC Check Scanners deliver superior cleaning results shown to improve scanned image quality and reading accuracy, while significantly reducing misfeeds and frustrating manual data entries.
Designed exclusively for cleaning performance-critical surfaces inside most DCC Check Scanner devices, our Waffletechnology® for DCC Check Scanners deliver superior cleaning results shown to improve scanned image quality and reading accuracy, while significantly reducing misfeeds and frustrating manual data entries. This specialty cleaning card outperforms ordinary flat cards by using a proprietary cleaning formula for high-speed processing devices and patented spring-loaded waffles engineered to reach and gently apply pressure to target surfaces including recessed optical sensors along the transport pathway. Waffletechnology® is approved and recommended by Digital Check as the preventative cleaning solution to increase transaction efficiencies and maintain reliable device performance.
Features & Benefits
- Featuring Waffletechnology® – patented spring-loaded waffles effectively reach and clean target areas including recessed read sensors that ordinary flat cards simply can’t.
- WonderSolventTM cleaning Formula – Specifically formulated to break down and safely remove dirt, grime, ink, paper particles, and other contaminants from performance-critical surfaces inside high-speed check scanner devices.
- OEM Approved – Meets specific cleaning criteria by the OEM and recommended as the preferred cleaning card for effective, routine preventative cleaning.
- Individual, Single-use Packaging – Guarantees consistent quality, 100% solution retention, and simple transport/storage for convenient access when needed.
- Gentle on Technology – Contains NO harmful chemicals, low VOCs, and requires no additional safety measures for use.
“The difference in effectiveness between the new KICTeam cards and most products currently on the market is noticeable,” Ooten said. “For example, the lens of a check scanner ordinarily has to be cleaned by hand, because most cleaning cards do not make enough contact with the camera glass. But the three-dimensional “waffle” design on the new cards makes sure that it is in contact with all the necessary internal parts, and cleans the lens thoroughly without damaging it in any way.”
– Rick Ooten, Director of Product Management