Our Waffletechnology® for Canon Check Transport Check Scanners deliver superior cleaning results shown to improve scanned image quality and reading accuracy, while significantly reducing misfeeds and frustrating manual data entries.
Designed exclusively for cleaning performance-critical surfaces inside Canon Check Transport Check Scanner devices, our Waffletechnology® for Canon Check Transport Scanners deliver superior cleaning results shown to improve scanned image quality and reading accuracy, while significantly reducing misfeeds and frustrating manual data entries. This specialty cleaning card outperforms ordinary flat cards by using a proprietary cleaning formula for high-speed processing devices and patented spring-loaded waffles engineered to reach and gently apply pressure to target surfaces including recessed optical sensors along the transport pathway. Waffletechnology® is approved and recommended by Canon as the preventative cleaning solution to increase transaction efficiencies and maintain reliable device performance.
|Dimensions||10 × 2 × 6 in|
Features & Benefits
- Featuring Waffletechnology® – patented spring-loaded waffles effectively reach and clean target areas including recessed read sensors that ordinary flat cards simply can’t.
- WonderSolventTM cleaning Formula – Specifically formulated to break down and safely remove dirt, grime, ink, paper particles, and other contaminants from performance-critical surfaces inside high-speed check scanner devices.
- OEM Approved – Meets specific cleaning criteria by the OEM and recommended as the preferred cleaning card for effective, routine preventative cleaning.
- Individual, Single-use Packaging – Guarantees consistent quality, 100% solution retention, and simple transport/storage for convenient access when needed.
“Canon USA recommends KICTeam’s Waffletechnology® Canon Check Transport Cleaning Card to ensure the machine’s optimal performance. This is the only cleaning card approved to effectively clean our check transports.”
– Akira Ikeda, director, ICS Division, Canon