Special Pricing on KIC Cleaning Wipes

Spring Cleaning Pricing on Selected KIC Cleaning Wipes

KIC is busy making room in the warehouse for new products. We’re offering special pricing on our SheerCleanTM, 70%/30% Isopropyl Alcohol, and CleanCide Wipes.
Available to the U.S. Only.

SheerCleanTM works well in heavy soil, greasy environments such as gas stations, fast food, and quick serve restaurants. It contains no alcohol. Effective at removing stubborn and built-up dirt and grime. Large 7″ x 10″ wipes are $13.00 per box of 50.

70% IPA Wipes perform well for cleaning the internal and external surfaces of electronics. It dries quickly and leaves screens streak-free. Contains 30% de-ionized water.
Small 5″ x 6″ wipes are $7.50 per box of 50.

CleanCide is an EPA registered, citric acid based germicidal designed to clean and disinfect in one easy step. Specially formulated using botanically derived ingredients, our ready to use formula is ideal for technology and safe to use on exterior surfaces, including touchscreens, keypads, acrylics & plastics.
50 Ct. canisters are only $5.50 each.