Waffletechnology® for Ingenico Card Readers deliver superior cleaning results proven to significantly reduce failed transactions/fallback rates, service calls and unnecessary device downtime.
Designed exclusively for cleaning sensitive surfaces inside Ingenico Card Readers, our Waffletechnology® for Ingenico Card Readers deliver superior cleaning results proven to significantly reduce failed transactions/fallback rates, service calls and unnecessary device downtime. This specialty OEM cleaning card outperforms ordinary cleaning cards by using ultra-pure electronic Isopropyl Alcohol, and patented spring-loaded waffles engineered to reach and gently apply pressure to target surfaces including recessed sensors inside Ingenico card reader devices. Waffletechnology® is approved and recommended by Ingenico as the preventative cleaning solution to increase transaction efficiencies and maintain reliable device performance.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 4 in|
Features & Benefits
- Featuring Waffletechnology® – patented spring-loaded waffles effectively reach and clean target areas including recessed read sensors that ordinary flat cards simply can’t.
- 99.7% Ultra-pure Electronic Isopropyl Alcohol – Formulated to quickly dissolve and lift away dirt, residue, grime, adhesive, and other contaminants from internal electronic surfaces with quick-drying properties.
- OEM Approved – Meets specific cleaning criteria by the OEM and recommended as the preferred cleaning card for effective, routine preventative cleaning.
- Individual, Single-use Packaging – Guarantees consistent quality, 100% solution retention, and simple transport/storage for convenient access when needed.
“Ingenico has tested and validated the effectiveness and efficiency of cleaning cards. KICTeam’s proprietary Waffletechnology® cleaning cards provided the most cost-effective and safest solution available.”
“We have tested numerous cleaning products for our POS terminals and found that Waffletechnology® was the right solution for our customers. And we will continue to provide them with our leadership and direction worldwide.”
– Toumy Bouteldja, Ingenico Peripherals Manager